The International Society for Gastrointestinal Hereditary Tumours Incorporated (InSiGHT) is an international multidisciplinary, scientific organisation. Its mission is to improve the quality of care of patients and their families with any condition resulting in hereditary gastrointestinal tumours. This mission will be accomplished by:
- Encouragement of research into all aspects of gastrointestinal hereditary tumour syndromes.
- Education of physicians and other healthcare professionals in the molecular genetics and clinical management of gastrointestinal hereditary tumour syndromes.
- Assistance for institutions and individuals interested in beginning or maintaining a registry for families with gastrointestinal hereditary tumour syndromes.
- Provision of a forum for the presentation of data, discussion of controversial areas involved in the care of patients and their families, and facilitation of collaborative studies.
- Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes (familyhistorybowelcancer.wordpress.com)